The fact that he actually tweeted that.
The fact that he actually tweeted that.
Did Joss write in the shawarma scene? How did that come about?
LITERALLY THE BEST SCENE IN CINEMATIC HISTORY I DON’T EVEN CARE
WHO THE FUCK FILMS A SCENE TO A MOVIE THE NIGHT IT PREMIERES?!?
WHO I ASK YOU
JOSS MOTHERFUCKING WHEDON
Singin’ In The Rain
Alright guys, I’ve reached my goal of 1000 followers, and as promised, here is my giveaway. It’s a thanks to everyone for sticking with me through all of my crazy-ness and fandom switching and whatnot.
So here’s what it all includes:
- SuperWhoLock t shirt from Redbubble. Just let me know the size and whether you want “girlie fit” or anything other than a sweatshirt.
- A custom made skirt of YOUR choosing from NerdAlertCreations on Etsy. The link is here for you to browse through and pick out whichever skirt you would like.
- One Game of Thrones House pendant of your choosing from Etsy
- Your very own CUSTOM Harry Potter wand. The link is here on Etsy and you can describe exactly what you want it to look like.
- Doctor Who Adipose earrings from Etsy.
- A pair of custom painted Doctor Who shoes (Which may be slightly different than what is shown) Just let me know the size (men/women)
- I cannot force you to follow me, but I would greatly greatly appreciate it.
- Likes and reblogs count
- Will ship anywhere and everywhere, including Narnia and Middle Earth
- Winner receives all that is shown, however if the winner does not want an item (or more) I will pick another person to receive what is left.
- Askbox must be open and participants willing to give me their address and other information if needed
- Winner had 24 hours to respond before I select another
- Giveaway ends May 28th at 11:59pm (EST time-that’s Michigan, right?)
- Feel free to message me with any questions!
Goodluck dearies :]
My sister,dean-winchester-loves-pie, is also having a giveaway. Feel free to check it and her blog out! You can see it here.
There will be a change of date and the giveaway is now extended until May 28th @11:59pm (Eastern Time). This is in lieu of events as well as many, many messages from people. Please take note of the change and be aware that you have even longer to enter and keep reblogging.
Any questions, just ask.
The thing that made Lilo a “freak” was her passion. Lilo was passionate about everything she ever did. She was passionate about Elvis, about feeding the ocean fish sandwiches, about making friends, about taming Stitch, and about Hula. Look at her smile. She is the only one who seems to be truly enjoying what she’s doing. It adds life. Passion is life. It’s vitality. It’s amazing. Be a Lilo.
we have literally created our own dialogue? language? here on tumblr and i think that is the most amazing thing ever
please disregard my shitty editing skills
no listen this is actually really amazing because this is a real thing. i think this counts as a pidgin language. a pidgin language is basically a changed, simplified version of a language. you can change the spellings of words, pronunciation, grammar rules, or even make up new words. i think. i’d have to research it a bit more to be sure but i’m 90% sure this is right. if its not a pidgin language, then its a lingua franca but thats more used for trade and stuff like that. but still a new language. so yes, we’ve created our own language. we’ve changed the whole sentence structure. we can trail off sentences, say things like “i just cant”, and use words like ship, OTP, fic, fandom, feels, and ship names and everyone will understand what you’re saying. the part that i love most is how people go “OMGH IM CRIIY NIG SOIOO HARD” and understand each other. for example “IM LIUA GHMNIG”. that one was incredibly easy, but if you knew that said “I’m laughing”, congratulations. You speak a pidgin language. we can even say stuff like “Does anyone know of a Johnlock fic, at least 20k words, not a WIP, with no OCs, and is Post-Reichenbach? Or just a Destiel PWP would be great.” To someone not on tumblr, that wouldn’t make any sense. but you understood, didn’t you? One characteristic of a pidgin language is that you have to learn it like a second language. Another characteristic is that it is frequently changing. tumblr goes through many trends with how we talk. if i remember correctly, when i first made an account about two years ago, talking like this wasn’t quite as common. also, that thing of suddenly capitalizing your sentence is fairly recent. you know, when people go “the new epISODE IS TOMORROW”. Like one of the people up there said, all of this is awesome because how else do you easily show emotion and tone over the internet? we’ve even made a whole sense of humour that most people here share in. There’s so much more that I could talk about with this, but i’m tired and i may be entirely wrong about everything. but yes. people on the fandom side of tumblr who speak like this are speaking a new language
It’s more amazing when you think that the new language was developed almost exclusively through indirect communication.
Man I wish I still had linguisitics classes because I am sure this totally counts as a pidgin language…
Can I use “fluent in tumblr/fandom” on a resume or
OH MY GOD
THIS IS SO HORRIBLY PERFECT
I LOVE IT
chair? CHAIR!?!? WHATCHA DOIN CHAIR !!??!!??
CHAIR I TRUSTED YOU